The journal Technology and Innovation is created by the Research Network on Innovation. It is intended for researchers and policy makers, specialists in engineering, economics, management, history and epistemology of innovation. Its main themes are:
- Analysis of systems and scientific and technical paradigms,
- Study of their evolutionary trajectories,
- Analysis of applications and diffusion of technologies,
- Study of the strategies of actors (companies, laboratories, public institutions, users ).
Aims and scope :
Technology and Innovation is multidisciplinary journal. Its objectives are: to analyze systems and scientific and technical paradigms; study their innovation paths; discuss the connections of technology to society but also to innovation, examine how innovation disrupts the functioning of organizations and companies nowadays and in the industrial past, study stakeholder strategies (enterprises, laboratories, public institutions, users) in the production, use and diffusion of new technologies, understand the systemics of these technologies and construct scenarios of their potential diffusion and application; understand how innovation questions our categories of thought and upsets traditional knowledge mapping…and the meaning of innovation.
The journal welcomes articles from the following backgrounds: economy, management, history, epistemology and philosophy of techniques and innovation and design engineering.
Call for papers
Title : Patents and strategies for valuing technological innovation
- Deadline for submitting : 30 april 2019
- Deadline for submitting : between april and october 2018
- Réception des propositions d’articles : octobre 2017 à mars 2018
- Réception des propositions d’articles (2 pages maximum) : 31 janvier 2018
- Réception des propositions d’articles (0,5 page) : 31 décembre 2017
The journal is accessible from https://www.openscience.fr/Technology-and-Innovation
N°16-1: Stimulating innovative entrepreneurship
N°16-2: The inventor, the innovator and the businessman
N°17-1: Techno-economy of Industrial Risks
N°17-2: Agro-ecological innovations and development
N°17-3: Mobility Innovations. Transport, management of flows and territories
N°17-4: Technical culture and culture of innovation