The RNI (Research Network on Innovation), with its partners AUF (Agence universitaire de la Francophonie) and CDC (Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations), has created the RNI BONUS which consists of 8 grants of 2000 Euros each, awarded to young researchers working on the theme of innovation. The RNIBONUS includes :
- Two grants on the theme “Social Innovation and Development
- Four grants on the theme “Innovation, territory and sustainable development
- Two grants on an open theme “RNI Themes”, in line with the themes of the Innovation Research Network.
The winners, in addition to the amount of the grant, will be able to benefit during the year 2021/2022:
- Free access to all RNI events
- Tutoring by an RNI member
- Publication support in their publication media.
The recipient will be required to provide a report on the activity carried out as a result of the RNI Bonus by September 30, 2022.
- April 15, 2021: Launch of the call for applications
- July 15, 2021: Closing of the call for applications
- September 30, 2021: Announcement of the results
- The eight grants will be dedicated to young researchers who have defended their thesis for a maximum of two years (i.e. since January 1, 2019).
- Applicants must be no more than 35 years old at the closing date of the call for applications. Only the year of birth is taken into consideration without any other consideration of month or day.
- The two “Social Innovation and Development” grants are open to candidates from an institution in a Southern AUF member country. (https://www.auf.org/les_membres/nos-membres/)
- The four “Innovation, Territory and Sustainable Development” grants are open to candidates from a French institution.
- The two “RNI Themes” grants are open to all candidates regardless of their institution of origin in France or in other countries.
The application file must be submitted on the RNI website: https://rrien.univ-littoral.fr/rni-bonus/
The application file must include (in a single document)
- A copy of the doctoral degree or the minutes of the thesis defense
- A Curriculum Vitae specifying the status and the institutional affiliation (3 pages maximum)
- A certificate of affiliation to a research structure
- A photocopy of the identity card or passport (page containing the photo, the name and the signature)
- A description of the research project (5 pages maximum). The projects can be part of the valorization and extension of the doctoral research or the initiation of a new research program.
This document must include:
- a presentation of the research theme and how it fits into the theme of one of the 8 proposed grants and into the work of the thesis
- the proposed methodology
- the expected results
- a conclusion specifying the motivation of the candidate and the way in which he/she plans to use the RNI Bonus
Award Procedure: The winners will be announced by the jury on September 30, 2021.
The award consists of :
- 2000 euros paid during the RNI Innovation Show to the winner rewarding the quality of the proposed research project
- Presentation of the project at the RNI Innovation Show on December 13, 2021 (in person or remotely, depending on health conditions at that time)
- The appointment of an RNI tutor to accompany the winner in his/her project during the year 2022.
Composition of the jury: The members of the jury who will examine the applications will be from the partner institutions: AUF, CDC, RNI
1] The main themes of the RNI http://2ri.eu are : Economy, management, engineering of knowledge and innovation; Enterprises and networks; Entrepreneurship and creativity; Globalization and clusturization; Innovation policies; Mutation and transition of systems
Submit your application below: