The French Innovation System. What Challenges in a context of a Globalized Economy?
Réseau de recherche sur l’innovation – Cité des Sciences et de l’industrie – La Villette (Paris) – Lundi 4 juin 2012
This study day, organized by the Research Network of innovation with the collaboration of la Caisse des dépôts et consignations and Universcience, aims at presenting the assets and the challenges to which the French innovation system has to answer in a context of a globalized economy.
- What is the role of enterprises, universities, public research centers, etc.? What are the synergies which operate between the system’s components?
- What is the emerging new scientific and technical paradigm (nanotechnologies, green technologies, biotechnologies, computing, …)? What are the technical and scientific objects that will make our casual future? What is happening abroad? In the USA? In the european countries? In China? In India?
The conference, the interviews, the panel discussions and the debates hold during this study day INNOVATION 2012, have gathered scientists, enterprises and research institutions representatives.
“La prospective de l’innovation. Le retour à la systémique technologique« , by Smail Aït EL Hadj
New: interviews with researchers on innovation:
Interview with Zeting LIU : click here to watch the video
Interview with Michel GROSSETTI: click here to watch the video
Interview with Pierre PAPON: click here to watch the video
Interview with Nejla YACOUB: click here to watch the video
Interview with Dimitri UZUNIDIS: click here to watch the video
Interview with François STOFFT: click here to watch the video
- Date : Monday the 04th of June 2012 from 09:00 to 17:00.
- Place : Cité des Sciences et de l’industrie – La Villette (Paris)
- FREE ENTRY
- Obligatory registration (no later than May, 21st, 2012) by sending an e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program: Click here to download the program
For further information please contact Pr. Sophie Boutillier : Boutilli@univ-littoral.fr ; (+33).126.96.36.199.34
Research Network on Innovation : https://2ri.eu